First time writing an answer?
Start by reading some simple instructions and get started in seconds.
The Answerly editor supports 📃Answers and 📕 Categories.
- To create an Answer or Category, click on the blue '➕ New' button at the top left corner.
- To save your Answer content, click on the green 'Save' button at the bottom right corner.
- To make your Answers accessible, make sure to click on the '🌎 Publish' button after you are done writing your content.
- Published Answers will have a blue 🟦 icon color, while unpublished Answers will have an orange 🟧 icon color.
- You can create Categories to group and organize your Answers better.
- To save your Category content, click on the green 'Save' button at the bottom right corner.
- To make your Categories accessible, you need to publish them as well, click on the '🌎 Publish' button at the bottom right corner.
- After publishing all your Answers and Categories, your content will be accessible on your Knowledge base for anyone to search.
- You can click on the '↗️ View' button at the bottom right corner to see the live preview of any published answer.
If you have any questions or get stuck along the way, please please send us a message ✉️.
We are more than happy to help. 🙂